I checked the forecast and we should be okay, but as always its best to plan for the worst. If its raining, you have two options.
1) Play in the rain.
2) Schedule a time to make your game up BEFORE next Tuesday (both teams need to agree on this option).
The field at Sharkey’s is pretty much always available to us, so you can do it any time. Unfortunately we need to be done with the season by August 29th, because any later goes into Labor Day, so if you don’t get your game made up before next Tuesday both teams will have to forfeit.